Tuesday, April 28, 2009

headphones died, again

i'm on my 4th pair of v-moda headphones. i love them when they work, for about 2 months. i need stereo headphones for listening to music with a mouthpiece for when i make phone calls and moderate webcasts. they're a tool for my business. i need them!

i live in nyc and need to listen to music on the subway, in the grocery store, walking the streets, where i'd have to listen to inane conversations and cell phone calls and eventually loose my mind. plus my music helps me think and focus.

i bought the best at the time, about a year or two ago, for $100. i've gone through v-moda's warranty process 4 times. the last time they agreed to send me a new pair before i sent back my faulty ones so i'd have something to use, and then lost the order. sigh.

anyway, i love these headphones. when they work they're great! they just can't handle my new york lifestyle, apparently. they break in the same way every time. i need the toughskins version.

suggestions for headphones that can take a beating appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment